Honda Accord EX
- STARTING FROM
- Fuel Economy
What happens when you blend elegant design, muscular performance, and the latest tech? You get a truly remarkable 2023 Accord. Ignite your confidence with sophisticated styling and powerful performance.
Starting MSRP: $37,000
- 16" aluminum-alloy wheels
- Heated leather-wrapped steering wheel
- One-touch power moonroof with tilt feature
- Vehicle Stability Assist (VSA®) with Traction Control
Starting MSRP: $41,000
- 18" aluminum-alloy wheels (dark)
- Black combi seats (synthetic leather/fabric)
- Chrome tailpipe finisher
- Siri Eyes Free Compatibility
Starting MSRP: $44,500
- BOSE® audio system with 12 speakers including subwoofer
- Leather-trimmed seating surfaces
- 9" colour touch screen
- Electronic Brake-force Distribution (EBD)
- 2.0-litre, 16-valve, Port Injection, DOHC, i-VTEC® 4-cylinder
- Horsepower @ rpm - 158 @ 6500
- Torque (lb.-ft. @ rpm) - 138 @ 4300
- Drive-by-Wire Throttle System
- Eco Assist system
- 6-speed manual transmission (MT) with rev-match control
Heated Leather-Wrapped Steering Wheel
Keeps your hands warm as they grip the wheel, which is designed to look as good as it feels.
One-Touch Power Moonroof With Tilt Feature
Once you’re in and buckled up, get ready to take in the view. Simply tap a button to open the power moonroof with tilt feature and let the world in.
Dual-Zone Automatic Climate Control With Air-Filtration System
You and your front passenger can each find your own perfect temperature while breathing in fresh, filtered air. And, whether you decide to sync your temperatures up with the push of button, or not, your Civic will automatically ensure temperatures stay where they’re set.
16" Silver Aluminum-Alloy Wheels
Coupled with all-season tires, the 16" silver aluminum-alloy wheels will ensure that wherever you’re going, you’ll be doing it in style.
Heated Front Seats & Power Door Mirrors
Warm up to your Civic with standard heated front seats and heated power door mirrors that defrost to help ensure your road vision is clear.
Remote Engine Starter & Proximity Key Entry System
Start your car before you even get in with remote engine start. And with your key in your pocket, as you near your Civic, the proximity key entry system unlocks your door automatically, so all you have to do is get in and go.
Blind Spot Information (BSI) System
The Blind Spot Information (BSI) system* uses radar sensors that are engineered to illuminate indicator lights to notify you of vehicles entering either blind spot during lane changes, and displays an alert on the colour touchscreen when a vehicle is detected crossing your path on either side as you are reversing.